Metaphaser LED Light Engines:
These systems are compact in size, economically priced, and very simple to operate. Each system is factory calibrated and pre-aligned for a corresponding nose piece adapter that ensures compatibility for new and retrofit fiber based light systems. No optical adjustments are required.
- Similar to the brightness levels of 250-watt metal halide fiber illuminator technology
- Long life-time (75,000 hours)
- Lower power consumption (less then 100 watts)
- 60x less energy consumption then comparable “hot lights”
- Consistent color temperature during dimming and over time
- RoHS compliant
- Industrial Borescopes
- Inspection Systems
- Machine Vision
MetaPhaser® LED MetaBright light engine with Super High Output are now available. Up to a 1400 % intensity improvement over 150 watt Halogen Hot Lights can now be achieved. Metaphase Technology Inc. sets a new performance benchmark with cool white LED intensities similar to a 250W Metal Halide light sources. The system is ideal for replacing older generation ”hot light” fiber based illuminator systems and for green technology efficiency upgrade programs.