LED Line Lights:
Standard and MetaBright™ Series
Metaphase offers the industry's breakthrough performance line lights for imaging, web, and high-speed line scan applications requiring ultra-high intensity and uniformity. Our line lights are built as lean fixtures that can be easily controlled and integrated into visions systems.
Our standard and MetaBright™ Line Lights feature an adjustable lens, enhanced cooling options, and low current consumption. Our new computer-operated micro-flow compressed air thermal control and integrated fan cooling systems allow Metaphase Line Lights to operate cool, a thermal advantage in many applications.
Metaphase standard and MetaBright™ Line Lights project a thin strip of concentrated LED light onto an object, suitable for inspection by Line Scan cameras (linear array), the web converting industry, and non-web applications such as road surface & bottle inspection, or other high speed scanning applications. Equip with patent-pending micro-lens and high power LEDs, Metaphase Line Lights produce a uniform beam output brighter than COB (Chip On Board) or halogen technology.
· High Intensity, over 1 million Lux
· Metaphase Technologies offers the largest selection of line lights available: Sizes 1” to 120”
· High Uniformity both laterally and longitudinally
· Lens Options for various beam widths and working distances
· Cooling Options include convection, fans, compressed air with and without Computer air flow
· Outperform Halogen and Fluorescent based illumination
· Intensity Control capability
· Collimated versions for extremely long working distances
· Compact Diffuse Flat Tube versions for high reflective materials
· Diffuse Axial Line Lights for on-axis illumination
· Adjustable lens focusing range [mm to meters]
· Built-in constant current driver(s) provides consistent illumination output
· 24V version require no special controllers; simply provide 24VDC
· Backlight versions for web backlight & silhouetting applications
· Web Inspection (Foil, Plastic Film, PCBs, glass, paper, web converting, etc)
· Geometry measurements of long targets
· Direct Position measurement
· Printed circuit board inspection
· Tube or bottle inspection