This economical multi-watt LED front light is designed for flooding large areas of light and mimics the diffuse output of a screw base PAR 38 halogen flood light. Working distances can vary from 6-18 feet or more depending on the amount of light needed. This flood light is extremely bright. Features our built-in driver technology and a unitized alloy body thermally potted for longevity.
• High Power Flood Light
• Ruggedized Design
• Patent-pending LED thermal management for stable performance
• Ideal for motion/sports analysis and large area or long range illumination.
• Strobe & dimming options
• ULC-2 (Universal LED Controller) compatible versions available
• Mounting: 4 slots for mounting
High Power Flood Light
Model#: MB-FLD406- [ ] -24
|Power Source||24VDC or Metaphase In-Line Dimmer Supply|
|Current Draw (max)||1.4A DC / 3.0A Strobe|
|Cable||10 foot / (3.05 m) cable with flying leads|
|Operating Conditions||- 40°F (- .45°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)|
|Service Life||75,000 hours|
|Illuminance||60,000 Lux (Higher Lux version available)|
Color LED Option
Fill in the set of brackets [ ] with corresponding wavelength code* from the table below:
|White (Cool White)||
|6000° Kelvin / Highest Intensity|
* Please contact your Metaphase representative for information regarding wavelengths that do not appear above.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated OptionsPlease contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).
Please call Metaphase at or your local representative for any additional information.
MB-FLD406 Spec Sheet