Our line of MetaStandard Backlights provides a more economical option to our lineup of MetaBright Backlights for applications requiring large active areas for silhouetting or trans-missive applications. Utilizing a Full Array LED layout provides better uniformity and intensity compared to large sized edge lit backlights. Using Metaphase analog driver technology you will get flicker free performance and dimming control. With 30,000 Lux of Intensity and +/10% uniformity, the Metastandard Backlight is a leader in price and performance.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).