Diffused Axial Lights
Metaphase Diffused Axial Lights use beam-splitter technology to radiate homogenous, coaxial illumination in line with the camera aperture. Diffused coaxial lighting eliminates dark spots or shadows inherent in other forms of illumination and allows the camera to be placed at a longer working distance. Equipped with multiple tapped holes for mounting, the MB-DAL can be easily integrated into existing vision systems. An advanced thermal management system ensures a long lifetime and cost effectiveness. Various wavelengths including red, green, blue, white, IR, UV and RGB are available. The MB-DAL is also available with strobe and dimming options.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).