Co-Axial Dome Light (CODL):
Dome lights are ideal for providing even illumination of curved, specular or rough surfaces. Coaxial lights provide diffused on-axis illumination. Using the coaxial light with a dome light allows for complete, uniform, and diffused lighting by filling the void created by the dome’s camera viewing hole. The Metaphase CODL (Co-Axial Dome Light) conveniently packages these units together to make integration of the DAL with the Dome light simple and easy. The CODL is available with a wide variety of LED colors such as white, red, green, blue, IR, UV and RGB with independent color control. The Dome and Coaxial portions of the MB-CODL have separate intensity control lines.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).