Co-Axial Dome Light
For highly reflective and precise applications, the Dome Light can create a dark spot in the image due to lack of light reflecting down from the camera viewing port. For these types of applications, adding our DAL (Co-Axial Light) on top of the dome eliminates this gap and the dark spot. The Metaphase CODL (Co-Axial & Dome Light) conveniently packages the units together to make integration of the DAL with the Dome Light simple and easy. The CODL is available with a wide variety of LED colors such as white, red, green, blue, IR, UV (365 nm and 395 nm) and RGB with independent color control.
High intensity and uniform, non-directional illumination across entire lighting hemisphere for area scan
Patent-pending LED heat management for consistent performance
Ideal for highly reflective surfaces and textured or topographic objects
Provides complete illumination using a range of direct and indirect light, minimizing shadows and glare
Enclosed workspace blocks interference of ambient light
Optical grade reflector coating reflects 99.9% of light for optimum diffused output
Strobe & dimming options
|Cable||10 foot / (3.05 m) cable with flying leads|
|Operating Conditions||- 30°C to 60°C|
|Cooling||Passive Thermal Conduction|
|Lifetime Expectancy||75,000 hours|
|Intensity Control||0-10v Dimming Control Built in Compatible with DDC-3 & ILD-35-24-L|
*Please contact your Metaphase representative for possible higher intensity versions.
Color LED Option
Fill in the set of brackets [ ] with corresponding wavelength code* from the table below:
|White (Cool White)||
|6000° Kelvin / Highest Intensity|
|625nm / 530nm / 470nm
(3 die packaging technology)
* Please contact your Metaphase representative for information regarding wavelengths that do not appear above.
Driver & Strobe Options
We Offer our lights with many different driver configurations to make the lights compatible with the latest LED controllers and Vision Cameras. This provides greater flexibility, control, and convenience when integrating Metaphase illumination systems.
some drivers may not be compatible with all sizes due to current requirements etc. Please contact a Metaphase Representative for details.
- 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
- ULC-2 – Compatible – For use with constant current controllers such as our ULC-2 Universal Controller
- ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
- Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such the Keyence CA-DC21E
- Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
- Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
|Co-Axial Dome Light|