- Application Type: Front Lighting, Workbench Illumination, Component Inspection, sorting / pick & place
- Intensity: High-intensity LED illumination 3x brighter than fluorescent tubes
- Wavelength: R, G, B, W, UV365, UV395, IR850, IR940, SWIR, Hyperspectral, Multispectral
- Control: With internal driver & dimming control OR External driver / ULC-2 compatible (-U) version. Continuous and strobing available.
- Mounting: Swivel style brackets to allow easy positioning from 0-180 degrees
- Footprint: Large 120-degree fan angle
- Features: UV, IR, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, Broadband SWIR. Flexibility with mounting, controls, and wavelengths – See part configurator below
- Ask us for Quick Ship Options
The Metaphase Exolight™ is the most efficient and economical LED replacement technology available. The Metaphase Exolight™ is best applied where a highly intense, yet widely diffused, light beam is required. Isotropic lensing produces extremely even illumination and minimizes specular reflection (hot spots/glare). These lights produce high power and more stable output, with long lifetimes and low cost of ownership. Standard IP50 rating.
Order Table / Part Configurator / Drawings
With the tool below, you can configure the exact light you need, get a part number to order, and generate a drawing with dimensions in any file format you need!
Note 1: If you don’t see an option you need, try a similar length, OR contact your Metaphase Sales Engineer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note 2: -U versions (external / ULC-2 compatible) come standard with a 3-meter (120 inches) cable with ULC-2 compatible connector (2-pin screw terminal type).
Note 3: If M12 connector is selected (male M12 A-code, 5-pin), cable length will be 0.5-meter (19 inches). Extension cables available.
Note 4: See spec sheet for default cable quantity, AWG, and number of conductors (varies based on size of light and wavelengths chosen).
Note 5: For any ISO length needed larger than ISO-68, Please see ISO2 Product
DIRECT CONNECTION COMPATIBILITY
We offer our lights with many different driver configurations to make the lights compatible with the latest vision cameras.
This provides greater flexibility, control, and convenience when integrating Metaphase illumination systems.