The Metaphase Exolight™ is the most efficient and economical LED replacement technology available for the fluorescent tube. The Metaphase Exolight™ is best applied where a highly intense, yet widely diffused light beam is required. Metaphase’s own patent-pending isotropic plastic micro-lens diffusers shape the isotropic illumination unique to the ExoLight™. Isotropic lensing produces extremely even illumination and minimizes specular reflection (hot spots/glare) inherent with LEDs. The Exolight™ is “tube-like”in form and mimics the softly diffused output of fluorescent fixtures like no other ordinarily diffused LED fixture can. These fixtures produce higher power and more stable output than fluorescents while featuring the long lifetime expectancy and low cost of ownership of LEDs. Solid-state performance ensures 75,000-hour lifetime expectancy for each of our lighting systems.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).