- Application Type: Front Lighting, Workbench Illumination, Component Inspection, sorting / pick & place
- Intensity: High-intensity LED illumination 3x brighter than fluorescent tubes
- Wavelength: R, G, B, W, RGBIR, UV395, IR850, IR940, SWIR, Hyperspectral, Multispectral
- Control: With internal driver & dimming control OR External driver / ULC-2 compatible (-U) version. Continuous and strobing available.
- Mounting: Swivel style brackets to allow easy positioning from 0-180 degrees
- Footprint: Large 120-degree fan angle
- Features: UV, IR, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, Broadband SWIR. Flexibility with mounting, controls, and wavelengths – See part configurator below
The ISO2 (Exolight v2.0) builds upon the world-renowned, groundbreaking technology of the original Exolight Series (ISO). The ISO2 has a high-impact durable molded diffuser that results in an appearance similar to a fluorescent tube but has all the advantages of an LED front and backlight. With its 120° cone of illumination, the ISO2 is an ideal candidate for the most sensitive area scan applications, as a front light, backlight, and some back line scan applications. Consult your Metaphase representative for IP rated versions as well as options that include polarizer, quick disconnect and more.
Order Table / Part Configurator / Drawings
With the tool below, you can configure the exact light you need, get a part number to order, and generate a drawing with dimensions in any file format you need!
Note 1: If you don’t see an option you need, try a similar length, OR contact your Metaphase Sales Engineer at email@example.com.
Note 2: -U versions (external / ULC-2 compatible) come standard with a 3-meter (120 inches) cable with ULC-2 compatible connector (2-pin screw terminal type).
Note 3: If M12 connector is selected (male M12 A-code, 5-pin), cable length will be 0.5-meter (19 inches). Extension cables available.
Note 4: See spec sheet for default cable quantity, AWG, and number of conductors (varies based on size of light and wavelengths chosen).
Note 5: Any ISO2 light longer than 68 inches will come standard with dual 6-meter cables (1 cable from each end)
DIRECT CONNECTION COMPATIBILITY
We offer our lights with many different driver configurations to make the lights compatible with the latest vision cameras.
This provides greater flexibility, control, and convenience when integrating Metaphase illumination systems.