Area Front Lights:
Metaphase Front Lights feature high density LED array placement and proprietary Metaphase thermal management technology to assure maximum LED lifetime and lowest cost of ownership. Our Front Lights are designed for longer working distances and feature rugged housings such as those found in industrial robotics work envelopes.
Familiar four-hole mounting pattern makes it easy to replace older style robotic LED lights without having to rework your existing tooling or end-effectors. Patented optics and thermal control system assures a lifetime of cost effective illumination. Lightweight one-piece machined aluminum housing and Stainless-Steel waterproof versions are now available.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).