Washdown Area Front Light
The Washdown Area Front light provides direct intense light in an IP67 rated enclosure. The design has been ruggedized to protect against shock and vibration. Used alone or in pairs, these lights have the advantage of being able to be moved to both On and Off axes to provide the best illumination scenario in any indoor/outdoor application.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Power Connector:||TURCK P/N: RSF 30-0.2M (3 position)|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Illuminance:||168,000 Lux, typical|
|Ambient Temp:||-30°C to 60°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).