Washdown Off-Axis Ring Light (OARL)
Off-Axis Ring Lights provide a low angle plane of light which is useful for highlighting surface defects, illuminating specular surfaces, and side-lighting prominent target features.
Dark field illumination provides high contrast lighting for detecting stress, defects, fingerprints, edges, dust etc. When the dark field light is placed above an object, intense light will appear at the edges and imperfections will be accentuated in a high-contrast manner.
The Washdown OARL Ring Light is available with a wide variety of LED colors such as White, Red, Green, Blue, IR, UV (365 nm and 395 nm) and has an inside diameter of 8.0”.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).