High Power Flood Light:
This economical multi-watt LED front light is designed for flooding large areas of light and mimics the diffused output of a screw base PAR38 halogen flood light. Working distances can vary from 6 to 18 feet or more depending on the amount of light needed. This flood light is extremely bright and emits white light at 600,000 Lux. Features include our built-in driver technology and a unitized alloy body thermally potted for longevity.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).