EPA FACILITY CERTIFICATION AS AN
- 0-10V dimming compatibility L70 exceeding 100,000 hours
- 87% Driver Efficiency
- Shock & vibration resistant
- Advanced thermal management with LEDs mounted directly to heat sink
- Durable fiberglass housing
- Passes stringent IP 66 testing
- IP 67 rated enclosure
- Powered by Metaphase Technologies LED Retrofit Kit
- Modular Components: All internal modules replaceable at end life.
- Patent-Pending Isotropic Diffusion (special order)
- Environmentally friendly: Mercury free, Lead free
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Buy American
- CE Label
SPECTRUM ENGINEERED TO AFFECT INSECTS
THE LIGHT REPELS CERTAIN INSECTS
Lights are placed underneath the plant’s canopy to drive the insects to the top of the leaves.
The light prevents them from laying the eggs beneath… so they leave. Others just leave.
THE LIGHT ATTRACTS CERTAIN INSECTS
Lights are placed underneath the plant’s canopy, to lure insects away and get them airborne.
Double-sided film tape is placed on the light to capture the insects.