EPA FACILITY CERTIFICATION AS AN
- 0-10V dimming compatibility L70 exceeding 100,000 hours
- 87% Driver Efficiency
- Shock & vibration resistant
- Advanced thermal management with LEDs mounted directly to heat sink
- Durable fiberglass housing
- Passes stringent IP 66 testing
- IP 67 rated enclosure
- Powered by Metaphase Technologies LED Retrofit Kit
- Modular Components: All internal modules replaceable at end life.
- Patent-Pending Isotropic Diffusion (special order)
- Environmentally friendly: Mercury free, Lead free
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Buy American
- CE Label
Not sure what type of lighting that you use, but the typical light used in the US for egg laying hens has been a very low level red light.
This creates the best atmosphere for the egg laying process (Cornell University).
We have been working with one of the top agricultural universities in the US. Recently they confirmed that the statements below are true, after they used our light… a “white LED” with a very low % of blue light. This technology has been confirmed not to suppress melatonin secretion when used.
• Does not disrupt laying hens
• Allows you to readily see what is on the floor
• Allows easier clean up and egg gathering
• Designed with Insect Deterrent Technology (eliminated parasitic mites)
Disclaimer: Metaphase Lighting Technologies has provided testimonials as a means of sharing results from customers’ IPM experiences with our lighting products. All testimonials have been summarized and reviewed by management of Metaphase Technologies. Results may vary, and Metaphase Technology assumes no responsibility for faulty performance or damage caused by misuse, improper installation, careless handling, or unauthorized modifications of product. It is important to note, that insect populations vary widely in behavior by region, climate, and a variety of environmental factors that may alter individual results when testing or utilizing any and all products utilizing Metaphase Technologies’ insect deterrent technology.