The UL Line Light is the latest design in the Metaphase family of LED lights for line scan. Its narrow, structured beam delivers high intensity and concentrated light for the narrow field of view of a traditional line scan camera. The high intensity and uniformity allows the UL Line Light to be used as front light to inspect for material defects, angled to obtain an off-axis effect to highlight surface defects, or it may be placed beneath the object for a backlight effect to inspect for holes, voids, or contaminants. The UL Line Light is available with a wide variety of LED colors such as white, red, green, blue, IR, UV and RGB with independent color control up to 120 inches (3.48m) in length for large web applications.
UX-LL, UG-LL, UC-LL
The following are versions of the UL-Line Light that are built in the same style but are not of the configuration certified by ETL.
*UX-LL: Lights with options such as M12 connectors, custom power cables, lengths greater than 120″ etc.
UG-LL: Liquid cooled versions
UC-LL: Compressed air cooled versions
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatible with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatible with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatible with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).