COMMON WAVELENGTH COMBINATION
|RGB + IR (850)|
|White + IR (850)|
|White + UV|
|SWIR + White|
- Up to 50 SMD LED’s per inch array makes our backlights the brightest most stable backlights
- The exclusive optical lens provides high uniformity (+/- 5%), shadow-free backlight illumination
- Patent-pending thermal management design draws heat directly from the die ensuring long life
- Metaphase Technologies has the largest selection of Backlights in the vision industry
- Backlight shapes/sizes include low profile, narrow and large area backlights
- Options include built-in line remote & potentiometer intensity control
- It can be operated in either DC mode or in strobe operating using your preferred controller/driver.
Multispectral Area Backlights
We are bringing our Multispectral technology to our backlight series. Now choose up 6 wavelengths of independently controlled wavelengths in a single light source! The Metabright Series is a high performance and uniform light source for silhouetting and transmissive application. Using a Full-Array LED layout, we can pack more LEDs per square inch to provide greater intensity, uniformity, and performance.
Typical Backlight Configuration
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
|LED Layout:||Full Array|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).