The ISO2 (Exolight2) builds upon the world renowned, ground breaking technology of the original Exolight Series (ISO). The ISO2 has a high-impact durable molded diffuser that results in an appearance similar to a fluorescent tube but has all the advantages of an LED front and backlight. With its 120° spread of uniform illumination, the ISO2 is an ideal candidate for the most sensitive area scan applications, as a front light, backlight, and some line scan applications. Consult your Metaphase representative for IP rated versions as well options that include polarizer, quick disconnect and more.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).