Near Axial Ring Lights:
The Metaphase near axial Ring Lights offer high intensity, shadow-less illumination with five times the lifetime over fluorescents. Ring lights are essential for lighting specular surfaces. The MetaBright™ near axial Ring Lights are built with high density LEDs that create bright illumination of surfaces for a wide variety of inspection applications.
Metaphase Ring Lights are specially designed to project an even 360° overlapping ring of light from camera to lens. In most front lighting applications, the near axial Ring Light is a simple, low cost solution to camera lighting.
The near axial Ring Light is machined from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum and employs Metaphase’s proprietary thermal management technology to dissipate internal die temperature. Three ¼-20 tapped holes provide the ability to mount the ring light directly to the camera.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).