Washdown Ring Light
The Metaphase Washdown Ring Light offers high intensity, shadow-less illumination with five times the lifetime over fluorescents. Ring lights are essential for lighting specular or diffused surfaces. The MetaBright™ Washdown Ring Light is built with high density LEDs that create bright illumination of surfaces for a wide spectrum of inspection purposes.
The Washdown Ring Light allows the use of one of the most popular lighting systems in a larger variety of environments and can be used where they may be exposed to water, moisture, and debris. With the IP67 rated watertight gasket design, low-pressure jets and washdowns are not a problem; great for food and drug inspections, or outdoor applications. Three ¼-20 tapped holes provide the ability to mount the ring light directly to the camera. This light is available in aluminum or stainless-steel.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).