MetaBright™ Robolights provide high intensity direct illumination comparable to MetaBright™ Front Lights and are designed for IP68 rated environments with an optional IP69K version available for all model sizes. Robolights feature rugged industrial housings for industrial work envelopes. The Robolight is a cost effective and “integrator ready” machine vision illuminator with an integrated constant current driver that includes 0-10V intensity control.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy:||75,000 hours (except UV)|
|Narrow (8°) Standard||N|
|Stainless Steel Option||Designator||Code|
|Stainless Steel Housing||SS|
DRIVER & STROBE OPTIONS
• 24v – Our most popular configuration for use with a standard 24v constant voltage power supply
• ILS – Configured for Strobing applications with Power Boost for increased Intensity for Rising and Falling Edge Triggers
• Keyence – Compatibility with Keyence Light controllers such as the Keyence CA-DC21E
• Baumer – Compatibility with Baumer VeriSens Cameras
• Cognex – Compatibility with Cognex Cameras
Please call Metaphase at 215-639-8699 or your local representative for any additional information.
IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
Please contact Metaphase or your local representative for information regarding
IP rated versions of this light for harsh environments (water, dust, etc).