• Full-array, high-power surface mount LED layout
• Exclusive optical lens provides high uniformity, shadow-free backlight illumination
• Thermal management design draws heat directly from the die ensuring long life
• Available in a limited amount of standard sizes but can be custom designed per order
• Optional Constant Current Driver with 0 – 10VDC intensity control, compatible with DDC-3 and ILD-35-24-L
SWIR Area Backlights:
Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR), typically defined as wavelengths in the range of 900nm to 2500nm, is now offered in the Metaphase Backlight. Short-wave infrared technology provides the necessary contrast to illuminate test objects that visible and ultraviolet light cannot provide. The SWIR Backlight is a high performance and uniform light source for silhouetting and transmissive applications. Using a full array LED layout, we can pack more LEDs per square inch to provide greater intensity, uniformity and performance.
Typical Backlight Configuration
*Please contact your Metaphase representative for possible higher intensity versions.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
|LED Layout:||Full Array|
SWIR Area Camera Examples
||PhotonFocus: MV3||NIT: WiDy SWIR Cameras
SWIR Are Scan
|SWIR Vision Systems:
Acuros SWIR Series
|All products, images, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them