The SWIR Exolight v2.0 can be configured with any combination of these six available wavelengths.
- Lumiform diffuser produces uniform lighting
- Hard molded diffuser for durability and resistance to impacts
- Features a swivel style tilt bracket to allow for easy positioning from 0 – 180°
- Available in a limited amount of standard sizes but can be custom designed per order
- 24V version has a built-in Constant Current Driver with 0 – 10V intensity control
- Compatible with DDC-3 and ILD-35 Dimmers
- Wavelength available: Single-band, Multi-band & Broadband
- Compact robust packaging, no glass
- Continuous and Strobe with power boosting versions available
- 0-10V & potentiometer intensity control versions available
SWIR Exolight™ v2.0
Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR), typically defined as wavelengths in the range of 900nm to 2500nm, is now offered in the Exolight™ v2.0 model. Short-wave infrared technology provides the necessary contrast to illuminate test objects that visible and ultraviolet light cannot provide.
The Exolight™ v2.0 includes molded Lumiform diffuser that provides a dramatic increase in uniformity, coverage area, and is resistant to impact. With a 120° spread of uniform lighting, the Exolight™ v2.0 is perfect for even the most sensitive area scan application and its high level of diffusion makes it a great candidate for transmission or backlight applications; even for line scan. Hard molding makes the diffuser extremely durable to impact and can be configured for an IP rating with greater water and dust resistance.
|Power Source:||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard):||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing:||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|IP Rating:||IP65 sealed, IP50 unsealed|
|Ambient Temp:||-20°C to 40°C|
SWIR Area Camera Examples
||PhotonFocus: MV3||NIT: WiDy SWIR Cameras
SWIR Are Scan
|SWIR Vision Systems:
Acuros SWIR Series
|All products, images, and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them
|SAMPLE PART NUMBER|